Thursday, June 5, 2014


Hi,
I'm Zehra Halilic'. I attend George B. Swift Specialty School. In class for the past week, my math class has been working on Population, Density, and Land Area (with my math teacher Mr.Hull). Below I have my project where I researched 10 countries. Before you see the research, also below is a explanation on what I did and how. Hope you enjoy :)


Explanation:
In my research I researched the population and Land Area, but I found out the density for every country myself. What I did was divide the Land Area by the population to density. (density is the about of people per square). In the research I also realized that the bigger the land area and smaller population is for each country, the less density!









2 comments:

  1. This is my project, feel free to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project shows interesting comparisons. I like the observation you made about how when the land area is bigger and the population is smaller, the density is also smaller. Overall, good explanation and conclusion in your research project!

    ReplyDelete